Pork N Pops Concert
When: Sunday, February 9, 2014
What: Lunch is served from 11:00am – 1:30pm
Lunch includes: Pork sandwich served on a fresh Bloedows bun with potato salad, milk and your choice of dessert from a dessert table. Tickets are $8.00.
Where: Winona Senior High School concourse (lunch served), concert following in the Winona Senior High School gym at 2:00 pm.
Food Donations: Please bring the food donations to the Winona Senior High School by 10:30 am on Sunday (day of lunch). If desserts could come uncut and in pans that don’t require to be returned is preferred. Any pans that need to be returned will be available after the lunch. If you need to make different arrangements to drop off your donation please contact one of the chair people listed below.
- Seniors: Dessert
- Juniors: Jar of Cole Slaw Dressing
- Sophomores: Bag of Cole Slaw salad mix
- Freshmen: Large bag of chips
- Workers: We need parents that can give some time to help on this fundraiser.
- Setup: 9am to 11am; 8-11 people
- Servers: 11am to 1:30pm (multiple shifts); 8 people
- Kitchen Help/Servers/Runners: 11:30am to 1:30pm (multiple shifts); 4-6 people
- Cleanup: 1:30pm to done; 5-6 people
Please send an email to the chairperson or to email@example.com stating which time(s) will work for you.
Chairperson: Terri Sim (firstname.lastname@example.org)